Tuesday 23 June 2020

Week 11!

      Hi im cory today i'm going to shear with you my experience of week ten!

After morning tea we did just dance, and we keep on repeating that everyday it gets so fun. There are groups and the people in my group are Cash, Hunter, Harry, and me.I absolutely love just dance and I                                                       hink everyone else dose to.


''Priorities"our priorities were so hard this week, we had to do 4 quick write and we even had another    workshop to do this week was so hard. we still had to do a blog and a blog comment this week will be                                                                                        hard.                                                                                                                                                  
 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cory! I like how you included a picture and also said who was in your group. My feedback would be to check your spelling and there is also a giant gap in your writing! Which workshops were there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cory I like that you added a picture like last time it looks like your doing math.I also like who you said was in your just dance group.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi cory! I like that you told us your just dance group and that you told us how many priorities you have to do just remember to check your spelling with blog buddy because i saw hink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cory Tristin here you might want to change shear to share and week ten to week 11.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about