Thursday 18 June 2020

bubbles!

Today I was so excited because we were going to make the biggest bubbles in the in the history of the whole school today! We were doing them in our buzz groups and we had relievers not our normal teacher and The people in our buzz group was Krishna,Alice,Nathan,Jackson,we had so much fun.I think our team was making the biggest bubbles and I made a humongous bubbles and when I made it with a ginormous wand with string and sticks and i'll tell you how to make it, wrap the string around the stick and that how easy it is.

When I made the biggest bubble noa came to pop it I was sad. now i'm going to tell you the recipe.
o create your bubble solution, first mix 1 cups of dish soap, 1 tablespoons of baking powder, 1 tablespoons of cornstarch  in a large bowl. Pour in 4 of water, and stir.

1 comment:

  1. Hi cory I like how you added a photo of you blowing a giant bubble.I also like how you said this is how you make a wand and it sounds really easy.Rori

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about