Wednesday 15 September 2021

Cross Country

 Cross country was today when we got there we were second i took of my jersey and Boom we started, my heart was going so fast. I was coming 5th i tried to stay 5th but i drop down to six i went around the teacher, I was running like a race car slowly running out of fuel. On down hill i was the fastest man in the world.I realised I might not get a placing because I was sixed.

I ran like my my life depended on it I ran and ran I was so close to the finish line but I got six but i did try my best thats all that matters.I just got back and i'm so existed for ice cream.     

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cory, I like how you used the saying the fast man alive. I was in the same race as you were going so good the you got passed by 3 people. Mabey next time you should use you caps and space. From Cash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Cory, I like how you used a simile and metaphor, ka pai to mahi! It reminds me of how much I like running down hill in the mornings, it is much easier than uphill! Make sure you re-read to check it makes sense next time as there are a few errors. Do you think your running training will help you next time you are hunting? Nga mihi, Koka Rozie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cory, I like how you used a paragraph and when you said "I was running like a race car slowly running out of fuel". This reminds me of last years cross country. I reckon you could add more writing. Reef

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about