Wednesday 20 October 2021

Term 4

 Term 4, I was so excited to see my friends. We had this cool new thing called art study, I was in the group that was doing Pete Cromers art. If you don't no what im talking about he basically put  paper on paper to make art, just search up pete cromer if you don't know what I'm talking about.

We are doing speeches too! I'm not really excited for speeches because I'm not a confident speaker our topic is about going for gold it a thing that our school just achieved there is  bronze then silver then green gold! I'm doing it about why we should not stop at green gold.

Athletes are coming soon too, last year I got 3rd in long jump, for our school. Then we went to Inter schools and I won it! Inter school is all the schools in gisborne I am so existed for this term. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about