Tuesday 30 June 2020

Week 12!

Week 10 what another beautiful week at wainui beach school first we started with a hui/talk we talk about learning  it was pretty boring but after i had a workshop with my teacher about MATH! I like math because first, it just amazing and second it just epic and it was a hard one my brain was struggling we were doing 1/3 of 18 2/4 of 27 but it was cool and after we did our porties and the were matariki, pepeha art, ect ect. What let me tell you about our just dance performance we have been training for the last 6 weeks and I can't what.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about