Thursday 27 February 2020

swimming sports!

swimming sports! Are so fun get to dive in and taste the fresh winnings or is that only me because fast and speedy. It was amazing we had a amazing experiment. I was speedy like the flash so speedy but there was one challenge it was Rori he is speedy to me and him was face to face. Anyway at the pools everybody  was doing belly flops it was funny everyone was laughing at them. I came all first in the heats and for the finals I got second for freestyle and for breaststroke I got third and for backstroke I got third in my year group.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about