Thursday 22 August 2019

Cross country 2019!


                  😀 CROSS  COUNTRY😀

At school today we were doing cross country,''Are you guys ready to do the one and only cross country?'   I was excited.  We were going last so we had to wait finally we got there three two one and off we went. I was coming 5th it was tied but I had to keep going and when i did my 1st lap my shoe nearly came of. But it stayed on. but after somebody passed me finally I said to myself.  I tried to catch him but I was getting too tied so I jogged.  I was nearly there, the teacher was saying," Go Cory go cory!'' sheltered Koka Rozie and my family .  So that made me have lots of energy off I went I was like flash and I got up to the person. And boom I went past the finishing line. Even though I didn't get a placing I still was proud of myself

                               THE END
😎FROM CORY LAND😎
😀

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about