Thursday 3 June 2021

beach clean up/action day

 This week on wednesday we did action day, for it we did a beach clean up. There were lots of rubbish. In my group I had reef and oska some of my friends. we came down to the surf club and then we walk back on the footpath.

We found a amazing lot of 6 beer bottles a plastic bag a can lots  and lots beer caps and someone found a balloon with stuff in it,I record the biggest coolest found we found was the beer bottles, when we got back we taped it out and counted it me and my group got 120 pieces of rubbish the person that found the most rubbish got 230 pieces they one a Japanese lolly pop.

the attention was so epic! I loved it I had so much fun way better than learning i was amazing at getting rubbish me and my group and everybody had fun to hope can do it again.    


1 comment:

  1. Hi Cory, I like what you have talked about and I think you could put a capital for people's names.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about